The Cap Riviera hotel is ideally situated to alternate between the pleasures of the beach and touristic sightseeing. It is right along the seaside, in the center of the triangle formed by Cannes / Saint-Tropez / Gorges du Verdon . This allows you to profit fully from your excursions and to easily organize your holiday. You can discover the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur) in its entire splendor, its beaches, its coves, its harbors and its seaside resorts with their evocative names. You can easily tour the back country of Provence and visit the picturesque fishing villages
– ½ day stroll in the perched villages of Pays de Fayence and Saint-Cassien Lake.
– A getaway to Saint-Tropez in a boat shuttle from Saint-Raphaël or Sainte-Maxime.
– A day hike or walk, in the moutain range of the Estérel with its red rocks plunging into the blue of the sea, by following the Corniche d’Or.
– Visit to the perfumeries of Grasse and the markets of Provence in the villages of yesteryear.
– The Var vineyard route and tasting of the AOC Côtes de Provence in the beautiful vineyards of the region.
Near the Cap Riviera hotel, you will find all the nautical or terrestrial activities that you dream to practice during your stay:
– All the water sports you can handle: sailing, jet skiing, water skiing, kayak, paddling, diving, kite surfing… Sailing in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez or towards l’Estérel, during the sunset...
– Keen golfers will be thrilled because they will find in the region magnificent golf courses (Roquebrune-sur-Argens, Sainte-Maxime, Saint-Raphaël-Valescure, Beauvallon, Terre Blanche, ….)
– Horseback riding, climbing, hiking, MTB…
Places for relaxation or amusement alone or with family for young and old alike and for all tastes, for instance:
The water park « Aqualand » in Saint-Aygulf (Fréjus).
The inter Racing Kart of Fréjus, where you can test your abilities as a race car driver.
« Marineland » ” in Antibes where young and old will be captivated by the dolphins and killer whales. (Discount for our customers – information at reception)
The Luna Park in Fréjus or Sainte-Maxime for fans of games and thrilling rides.
Thalassotherapy and well-being at the Issambres thermal baths (10% discount for our clients)
Saint-Raphaël is a beach resort situated 5 km from the hotel. Its animated city center is ideal for passing an evening or an afternoon with family or in the company of friends: bars, restaurants, casino, movie theaters, shops, beach…
It is a city which knows how to lend modernity with the traditional, thus you can see the professional fishermen in their “pointus,” and on the other side of the harbor, the large yachts!To absolutely do:
– Have a drink at the Old harbor (Vieux-Port) at the end of the day
– Visit the neighborhood of Agay and its magnificent beaches
– Stroll along the seaside and take advantage of the evening market during summer evenings
An essential visit! The mountain range of the Estérel is a range which runs directly into the Mediterranean Sea and stretches from Saint-Raphaël to Cannes over more than 350 km².
Its red rock, of volcanic origin, contrasts perfectly with the radiant blue of the sea just below. To make the most of the view, follow the road for the “Corniche d’Or” at the end of the day, you travel along the nearly deserted turquoise coves!To absolutely do:
– The Cap Roux hike
– The Corniche d’Or route between Agay and Mandelieu
– Afternoon mask/snorkeling in a cove
Does it really need a presentation? Before being known of its citadel or its Provencal market, Saint-trop’ is renowned the world over for being the hot-spot for the European or American Jet-set. Still hanging on to a certain spirit typical of “Provence,” Saint-Tropez is a popular haven where you will find all the well-known luxury brands and the most prestigious bars along the Côte d’Azur. This village is a stop not to be missed if you are coming to our hotel!To absolutely do:
– Visit the citadel
– Have an ice cream at “Barbarac” in the harbor
– Pass the afternoon at the Pampelonne beach
– Walk along the hiking trails which will lead you to the still wild coves (l’Escalet, Cap Camarat, Cap Taillat,…)
The region of Fayence is a canton of 9 villages in the hinterland of the Var area. Easily accessible by the highway leading from our hotel, it is a dive into the real Provence, that of perched villages, steep, narrow streets, and the perfume of tradition. The Saint-Cassien Lake or the Siagne canyons are two very enjoyable swimming spots and far from the crowded seaside.
For those who love heritage, gastronomy and nature, this is a must for you!Discover the villages while having fun:
“Trésors en Pays de Fayence”
To absolutely do:
– Climb up to Mons village, the highest in the Var (exceptional views)
– Visit the Fondurane nature reserve
– Visit a vineyard
The “Gorges du Verdon,” are considered as forming the most beautiful canyon in all of Europe! It is best to rent a pedal boat or a kayak and to travel up the canyons to fully take in the size of the cliffs and the beauty of the surroundings. But what stands out the most is the turquoise hue of the water due to the thick layers of calcium deposits at its bottom. You can also make the most out of your day by relaxing on the Sainte-Croix Lake, where swimming is authorized.
To absolutely do:
– Visit the canyons by boat/pedal boat
– The prehistory museum at Quinson
– Along the road: the lavender fields
Monaco is a small Principality sandwiched between France and Italy, and situated 1h30 by car from the hotel. This city-state of 2km² is both modern and loaded with history at the same time!
The Mediterranean climate and the Monegasque patriotism will make you almost forget its unbelievable population density where 40 story towers proliferate.
To absolutely do:
– Visit “The Rock”: Prince’s Palace, oceanographic museum, the cathedral, old Monaco…
–The “Monte Carlo” neighborhood: the casino, the Café de Paris, the deluxe boutiques
– See the city from the Turbie, exceptional view